Requirements for ferry visitors entering Russia without visa
Requirements for ferry visitors without Visa:
- return must be in 72 hours, starting from the ferry arrival to St. Petersburg
- passport should be valid 6 months after the ferry arrival to St. Petersburg
- shuttle bus ticket (included in the package)
- hotel reservation voucher if the passenger stays overnight in St. Petersburg (included in the package)
- migration card will be given during check-in during St. Petersburg passport control
- travel insurance is obligatory for Russia
In train or flight travel for obtaining of Russian visa in your own countryWe will supply you with a visa support document. This Visa Support Letter will be issued for the dates of travel booked by Futurist.
For the visa support letter the following information is needed:
- full name as written in passport
- date of birth
- number of passport
- a duly filled visa application e-form, available at https://visa.kdmid.ru. Important to fill in all personal details (working place, address, telephone number etc.)
- one colour passport photo (not older than 3 months)
- original passport which must be valid for six months after the expiry date of visa
- valid travel medical insurance
- Visa Support Letter (from us)
Electronic visas to St Petersburg
Electronic visas to St Petersburg and Leningrad Region
As of 1 October 2019, citizens of a number of states (the list of the states is attached) will be able to obtain electronic visas (single entry e-visas for business, humanitarian and tourist purposes) for travelling to St Petersburg and the Leningrad Region. E-visas can be obtained on the Russian Foreign Ministry's e-visa website http://electronic-visa.kdmid.ru/index_en.html.
An electronic visa for trips to St Petersburg and the Leningrad Region will be issued only to citizens of the attached list of states (according the Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2021-r of 10.09.2019).
Electronic visa is issued free of charge by filling in an application on the e-visa website at least four calendar days before the planned trip and by attaching a photo file to the application.
Electronic visa is issued for a period of 30 days from the date of issue for a maximum stay of 8 days from the date of entry to the territory of Russia.
Electronic visa for St Petersburg and Leningrad Region is valid for entry into and exit from Russia by air, road and water, as well as without means of transport (on foot) through the following border stations of the Russian Federation in St Petersburg and Leningrad Region:
- Pulkovo International Airport,
- Vysotsk harbour,
- Big Port of St Petersburg (Bolshoi port / Morskoi Vokzal), Passenger Port of St Petersburg,
- Ivangorod, Torfyanovka, Brusnichnaya and Svetogorsk road border stations
- Ivangorod border crossing point for pedestrians.
The use of electronic visas for St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region is currently unavailable in rail traffic. The border control is carried out onboard the trains to Finland and Estonia, and the border guard are not yet equipped with the necessary portable e-visa validation devices.
Electronic visa for St Petersburg and the Leningrad Region is valid for entry and stay in the city of St Petersburg and the Leningrad Region only. Non-compliance with this requirement will constitute a violation of the visa regime for foreign citizens' stay in the territory of the Russian Federation, and will entail administrative sanctions.
Transport companies shall be able to check the validity of e-visas at the Russian Foreign Ministry's website http://evisacheck.kdmid.ru/, in Russian or English.
When applying for an electronic visa, the applicant shall be responsible for the accuracy of the submitted personal data, incl. spelling of surnames and given names, which shall correspond to the spelling in the visa holder's passport. If the personal data or photo provided for the electronic visa differs in part or in full from the data in the visa holder's passport (nationality, surname, given name or names, date of birth, sex, passport number), the entry permit will not be granted by the border control and the e-visa will be cancelled. The only exception to this shall be when the visa holder's name contains a number of characters that exceeds the space available in the name field of the electronic visa application.
Electronic visa to St Petersburg and Leningrad Region is available to the citizens of the following countries (approved by Decision No. 2021-r of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.09.2019)
20. China (including Taiwan)
21. Democratic People's Republic of Korea
31. The Netherlands
37. San Marino
38. Saudi Arabia
39. Northern Macedonia
49. The Czech Republic
(Information copied from web page of Russian Embassy in Finland)