VISA FREE CRUISE PACKAGES TO ST. PETERSBURG FROM STOCKHOLM
We have two choices of programmes from Stockholm :
Passengers of all nationalities travelling onboard can enjoy St. Petersburg for 72 hours without a Russian visa. NB: Passengers requiring a Schengen visa need a multivisa for to return in Schengen area. A single visa is valid only for one one visit in the Schengen area. Read more.
5 days Tour Programme Stockholm-St. Petersburg-Helsinki
DAY 1 Tuesday Stockholm
- Departure by M/S Princess Anastasia from Stockholm in the evening
DAY 2 Wednesday Helsinki
- Helsinki is a compact city where most sights are within walking distance and getting around town is easy. Free time from 11:30 to 18:00.
- Evening departure from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
DAY 3 Thursday St. Petersburg
- Morning arrival in St. Petersburg
- Meeting with your guide in the terminal, panoramic city tour seeing the major highlights such as Peter & Paul Fortress, Admiralty, St. Nicolas Cathedral, Palace Square and Smolny Convent.
- Visit in St. Isaac’s Cathedral.
- Visit in Hermitage Museum.
- Accommodation at chosen hotel
DAY 4 Friday St. Petersburg
- Breakfast at hotel
- Free time or optional excursion to the Catherine´s palace in Pushkin or Peterhof Palace or Yusupov Palace.
- All optional tours ends to the ferry terminal.
- Optional transfer to ferry terminal (if you are not on the excursion)
- Departure from St. Petersburg in the evening by Princess Anastasia
DAY 5 Saturday Helsinki
- Arrival in Helsinki in the morning.
- Optional accommodation in Helsinki and a ferry trip to Stockholm by choice
Included in tour price
- Transport Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Helsinki by ferry M/S Princess Anastasia in B cl double cabin (without window)
- Excursions in St. Petersburg: Panoramic city tour including a visit in St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Hermitage Museum with local English speaking guide
- 1 night in St. Petersburg at chosen hotel (or similar) in double room
- 1 lunch and 1 breakfast in St. Petersburg
- Meals on-board € per person
- Buffet breakfast 12 €
- Deluxe breakfast 18 €
- Buffet dinner 27 €
- Other cabins on-board € per cabin
- A cl (with window) 195 €
- Commodore cabin* 670 €
- Deluxe cabin* 1095 €
* Deluxe breakfast included
- Optional tours in St. Petersburg € per person
- Yusupov palace 100 €
- Catherine’s Palace in Pushkin 120 €
- Peterhof Palace 140 €
All optional tours must be booked in advance.
- Departure transfer € per car
- to the ferry terminal 90€
- Optional evening programme € per person
- Ballet/Opera 90–180 €
- Russian folklore show 55 €
- Circus 85 €
- Ferry trip Helsinki-Stockholm from 60 € per person
- Children under 12 in extra bed -150 €
- Ferry transport in 3-4 person cabin (check discount from our office)
8 days Tour Programme Stockholm-Helsinki-St. Petersburg-Tallinn-Stockholm
Services on board M/S Anastasia
Aqua Spa Kivach
Spa treatments, pool area, jacuzzi, children's pool, bigger adult's pool, sauna and gym.
Open daily 11:00-13:00 and 17:00-23:00.
Nanny 18:00-23:00, price 10 €/child/visit. Deck 8
Restaurants and bars:
Seven Seas -buffet restaurant
XXXX The Bar
The Champagne Bar
Columbus night club
Euros, rubles and international credit cards as Visa and MasterCard are accepted on board.
Cabins on M/S Anastasia
Cabins on M/S Anastasia
Ports and check-in
Stockholm - Frihamnen
10 253 Stockholm
Check-in opens 3,5 hours before departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
Tallinn - Passenger terminal A
Sadama 25 / 2
Passengers can return to ferry any time of the day, at latest one hour before departure. When the ferry arrives to Tallinn, passengers are required to leave the ship. Remember to take your passport and boarding card with you.
St. Petersburg - Morskoy Vokzal terminal
V.O., 1, Morskoy Slavy square
For passengers travelling without a vehicle check-in opens 4 hours before departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
Passengers are required to present passport, Arrival card and migration card at passport control in St. Petersburg. Arrival-card and migration card have been issued at check-in in Helsinki. Passengers who stay overnight in St. Petersburg visa free are required to present hotel voucher (hotel confirmation) on request.
On return trip it is necessary to make check-in before passport control. Cruise passengers are allowed to go directly to passport control. Passengers are required to present passport, Departure card and other part of migration card at passport control. Departure card and migration card must be kept in good safe while staying in St. Petersburg.
NOTE: Passenger's alcohols will be collected at the harbour of St. Petersburg and they will be returned for passenger when leaving the ferry.
Helsinki - West Harbour(Länsiterminaali)Check-in:
Check-in starts three hours before the departure and closes half an hour before the departure.
At the harbour you can pay with: cash, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex, Visa Electron, finnish bankcards.
M/S Anastasia passengers can return to ferry after klo 13:00pm. When the ferry arrives to Helsinki, passengers are required to leave the ship. Remember to take your passport and boarding card with you.