Discover St. Petersburg - 3 days package tours by Allegro train
When Peter the Great founded St. Petersburg in 1703 – also he himself was amazed at this unbelievable divine piece of art. St. Petersburg is a city of infi nite charm with its majestic palaces, churches and cathedrals, river embankments, beautiful parks and innumerable bridges. It is a city of imperial proportions and romantic vistas which has been a source of inspiration for generations of artists. For centuries St. Peterburg was “the window to Europe” for Russians. Today the city is the gateway to Russia for us.
See below the departures.
SATURDAY Welcome to St. Petersburg
- Departure from Helsinki in the morning at 11:00 (winter time at 10:00) by Allegro train
- Arrival in St. Petersburg in the early afternoon at 14:27
- Transfer to hotel with short panoramic city tour featuring the major highlights of St. Petersburg
SUNDAY For Art-lovers
- Breakfast at hotel
- Comprehensive tour of the Hermitage Museum featuring Old Masters and State Rooms of the Winter Palace
MONDAY Palatial Splendour and Goodbye!
- Breakfast at hotel
- Excursion to Pushkin – one of the former Imperial summer residences and visit the beautiful Catherine’s palace.
- Transfer to the railway station
- Departure from St. Petersburg in the afternoon at 15:30 by Allegro train
- Arrival in Helsinki in the evening at 18:57 (winter time at 17:57)
All rights reserved. Small changes in program are possible.
Included in tour price
- Transport Helsinki-St. Petersburg Helsinki with Allegro train (seats in 2nd class)
- Transfers railway station–hotel vv. in St. Petersburg
- 2 nights at chosen hotel (or similar in same category)
- 2 breakfasts in St. Petersburg
- Registration fee and VAT at hotel
- City tour in St. Petersburg,
- Hermitage Museum and
- Catherine’s Palace
- Services of a local English speaking guide in St. Petersburg
- Obtaining of visa to Russia in Finland. Visa charges vary by nationality, please contact us for rates
- Optional evening programme:
- ballet or opera 100–250 €
- folklore show 75 €
- circus 95 € per ticket
- 1st class in rail 150 € per person