St. Petersburg and Moscow
Tuesday−Monday in May–September
Experience two Russian metropolises on same tour!
Discover one of the world’s greatest open-air museum – St. Petersburg! The Winter Palace, the Palace Square, Yusupov Palace , magnificent Catherine's Palace with famous Amber room in Pushkin and the summer residences of the Russian Czars.
Moscow – the capital of Russia – has a lot to offer to the foreign visitor! Visit the Kremlin, stroll across the Red Square and see St. Basil Cathedral, visit the huge Cathedral of Christ the Savior and explore the famous Tretyakov Art Gallery. Fixed date tours by train from Helsinki. Accommodation in the luxurious Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya hotel.
TUESDAY Welcome to St. Petersburg
• Departure from Helsinki to St. Petersburg in the morning by Allegro train
• Arrival in St. Petersburg in the afternoon, transfer to the choosen hotel with panoramic city tour featuring the major highlights of the city
• dinner at hotel
WEDNESDAY For Art -lovers
Included in tour price
• Transfers railway station – hotel vv. in St. Petersburg and in Moscow
• Services of a local English speaking guide in both cities
• 3 nights in St. Petersburg and 3 nights in Moscow at chosen hotel (or similar in same category)
• Registration fee and VAT at hotels
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and one dinner in St. Petersburg, 2 breakfast and one lunch in Moscow
• Excursions as per programme, entrance fees included
• Obtaining of visa to Russia in Finland. Visa charges vary by nationality, please contact Futurist for rates
• Optional programme: in Moscow optional visit to Tretyakov Art Gallery 130€
• Optional evening programme: ballet or opera 85–140€, folklore 50€, circus 80€ per ticket
• Single supplement Moscow-Helsinki night train 160€
• 1st class in rail 90€ p.p. Helsinki- St. Petersburg
• Reduction for unused train tickets 70€